Monday, December 22, 2008

Volkman's Christmas in the Square Day!



It was so nice to wake up today, Monday @ 8 am and think about all the people that were on their way to work...while I was just waking up thinking about our trip up to San Francisco for our first annual, Volkman's Christmas in the Square Day (I think I should take a minute and thank Cisco for having a 4 day mandatory holiday ;) )  

We started off at my sister Brie's store on Sacramento St, called Right Start.  It was a very cute baby store and great to see my sister in action... the store fits her perfectly!  I was also very confident that ALL the baby shopping is finally done, after hearing Brie say to Heather, "do you guys have this,"  and "you should really get this item".....and have Heather reply to 99% of those remarks with, "Yes, we have this" and "Yep, got that."  I think I can finally stitch up the hole in my wallet!!!!

Then it was off to Union Square in downtown.  I had my first slice of Blondie's Pizza...not too bad if I don't say so myself.  Then off to Nordstroms and picked up a pair of jeans that Nana Volkman (I mean Santa) is stickin' under the tree this year...50% off too!!  Then we just went to the square to people watch, listen to the Christmas music, check out the ice skating, and just enjoy the Volkman Christmas in the Square day...Happy Holidays Everyone!!






1 comment:

Josh said...

Did you have time for Bed Bath & Beyond?