Friday, January 16, 2009

Three More Weeks...


Today I had my 37 week check up with my doctor. Part of me was hoping she'd say you're ready to have this baby. I can't imagine myself getting any bigger and I have reached the point where I am just done being pregnant. I have to keep reminding myself that I have 3 more weeks, (if not longer) and I can't think that this baby is coming early. She said my blood pressure was great and the baby's growth was right on target. So I guess now it's time to relax and wait. I am starting to come to the realization that this baby will come when she's ready.

For the most part I'm still feeling really good. I haven't been too uncomfortable at night, and I have been walking a lot.  All in all I can't really complain about pregnancy too much, it's just I am so excited to meet this little girl inside of me. I feel her kick and sometimes her little foot sticks out so much I want to grab it.

I have been off work for almost a month, (with the exception of covering the front desk at the spa for an hour or two a day) and it's been great. It's amazing all the things I have come up with to keep myself busy. I must say there hasn't really been too many times where I find myself bored with nothing to do.

I hope everyone has been enjoying this beautiful weather, and we will keep updating as we approach our due date.

2 comments:

Georgia said...

Heather, you look so good and are definitely ready! Now we just have to wait to see when Isabella is ready. I can't wait...

Sternberg Family said...

Heather... You look great!! I had my baby a week early... so keep your fingers crossed, maybe you will too! Enjoy your boardom and relaxation now sweetie!!! Can't wait to meet your baby girl!