Thursday, August 27, 2009

Let the baby proofing begin!

Bella is into EVERYTHING! She is the busiest little person I know.  The only time she sits still is when she's sleeping.  She sure is giving me a run for my money.

As you can see from this picture her two bottom teeth are in. 
 
We took Bella to the beach for the first time.  She loved the sand, and oddly enough she didn't try to eat it (at least yet).

Bella and RJ just love each other.  Watch out Daddy, we couldn't get their hands off each other.

About to leave for the Fair.

As you can see from the pictures Bella is a very active little girl.  She's now a pro at crawling and can get from one point to the next pretty quickly.  I always have to keep an eye out on her.  She says Mama all the time.  Especially when she wants me.  It's really cute.  We leave for Hawaii in two days, this will be the first time we fly with her.  I hope she will be a good girl on the plane.  
Bella will be 7 months in a few days.  I really love this age.  I feel like she gets things now.  Like when I laugh she giggles as well.  It's really cute to see her and her friends interact and play together.  It mostly consists of grabbing at each other.  The other day Jamie and Kendall were over playing so we sat the girls down and gave them each a toy.  Bella kept grabbing Kendall's toy, so we'd give Kendall a new one, then Bella would want that one.  I guess it starts young...wanting what you don't have.
Bella and I also tried out a music class...she LOVED it.  She smiled and laughed practically the whole time.  She loves playing with instruments and listening to music.  All in all everything is going great.  I can't believe Bella is almost 7 months old.  I am still loving every minute with her and can't imagine doing anything else!

No comments: