Sunday, February 15, 2009

Isabella Turns 2 Weeks

It's amazing how fast these last two weeks have gone by.  Every day Isabella is changing and we think she already looks so different from her pictures in the hospital.  Isabella had her 12 day check-up with her pediatrician and she now weighs 8.1 lbs.  She has been such a good baby.  We are crossing our fingers that she continues to be the peaceful, relaxed baby that she has been these last two weeks. She never cries or gets upset unless when she's hungry, and that is very easy to fix.  

We would like to thank everyone who has come to visit, it's been so nice to introduce Isabella to you all.  Ben did go back to work after being home with us for a week.  It's very hard for him to be gone all day, when he gets home he can't wait to hold and be with Bella.  

I must say the adjustment to motherhood hasn't been as difficult as I thought.  I think with all the babysitting I have done, I was pretty well prepared!   I'm having so much fun, and enjoying watching Bella change everyday.  Here are some more recent pictures.








1 comment:

Lisa said...

Your family is just adorable! I'm so glad Bella has been a good girl for Mommy and Daddy so far! I can't wait to see her again soon!
xoxo